Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ma Maison - My House & Call For Help - Appel à Tous

My mailing address.  Mon adresse postale :

10 Bp 13464 Ouagadougou
OUaga2000 zone C
Burkina Faso




Feel free to send me stuff like... size 32 jeans, Tim Horoton's coffee, size 8.5 shoes or sandals, XL T-Shirts, shorts, Curry spices, kraft dinner, etc.  ;) I am also accepting donations of clothes for children, or money if you want to send me cash, I can make things happen for local things, and will document it on my blog.


Oh... but dont actually Mail me cash. send me an EMT or a Paypal. No cash in the envelop, it will never makes its way to me if you do.


My current project


 I am trying to find a sponsor for my Yoga Group. They need yoga mats, and some of them dont have any workout clothes. Or even some training materials (in french) for my teacher would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment